A Quicktime VR is a 360 degree panorama image viewed from a midpoint. Think of yourself as standing at the center of a cylinder.
If you can see the image below then you have the QuickTime VR software installed correctly!
If you do not see an image the latest version of the software is available on this disk or online at http://www.apple.com/quicktime
To access the Quicktime 3.0 Installers on this disk, quit your browser and look inside the Quick folder (Mac) or Quick directory (Windows).
The VR images on this cd rom are bigger and sharper. This is just a sample to make sure you can view them.
Position your mouse pointer anywhere within the image -- the pointer's shape will change into a small circle. To cause the image to rotate, do the following:
- To rotate right, drag the mouse to the right.
- To rotate left, drag the mouse to the left.
- To rotate up, drag the mouse up.
- To rotate down, drag the mouse down.
You can also zoom in for a closer look:
- To zoom in, press your keyboard's Shift key.
- To zoom out, press your keyboard's Ctrl (Windows) or Control (Mac OS) key.
With Object Movies, you just grab the image with your mouse and move them around!
Back to Choices * Back to About